8 tips for keeping your motorcycle's chain in top condition
1) Lubricate the chain regularly: Use a high-quality chain oil to keep the chain smooth and rust-free
2) Clean the chain: Use a cloth or brush to remove dust and dirt from the chain
3) Check the tension: The chain should have sufficient tension, but not too tight. Have it adjusted by a professional mechanic if necessary.
4) Inspect the chain: Regularly check the chain for wear and damage, such as broken links or deformation.
5) Use a chain guard: This protects the chain from dust and dirt.
6) Avoid overloading: Avoid overloading the chain by carrying too much weight, for example.
7) Replace the chain in time: Replace the chain in time when it is worn or damaged, to avoid problems with the drive.
8) Have the chain inspected by a professional: Have the chain regularly inspected by a professional to make sure it is in good condition and to avoid problems.